VAC 11 Entry - chevron VAC 11 Entry - chevron

Great job, fellow entrant! I liked the voices, but I feel like the woman of the couple could have sounded a bit more...Feminine. xD Other than that, great job! Good luck!

chevronrock responds:

Ha, thanks... Tried to channel some Dr. Girlfriend for Mrs Smith... Hearing her voice in Venture Bros cracks me up every time...

Timmy's First Board Game Timmy's First Board Game

Nice job, fellow entrant! I enjoyed this. The voices were great, and the plot was interesting. And wow, it clocks in at exactly 6 minutes. xD Glad you made it in there. Good luck!

VAC 11 - "My First Time" VAC 11 - "My First Time"

Nice job, fellow entrant! I think the plot was a bit predictable and kind of...Well, you went right to the place that most people would go to, and it wasn't bad, but it was very straight forward. The voices were great, and they were varied pretty well. Good luck!

Rave Scene? Rave Scene?

Nice job, fellow entrant! I think this was cool, but the music needs to be a bit quieter. Right now, it's really drowning out the voices, and I can't hear most of what's going on. The voices themselves do sound good, but there's nothing for them to be doing other than saying random things. Still, I think you did nice. Good luck!

Benjamin's First Rescue Benjamin's First Rescue

Nice job, fellow entrant! I liked the voices, and the music was actually pretty good and fitting, But it could be leveled out a bit, because it kinda drowns the voices out a bit.

Nintendoart responds:

I've been getting a bit of that lately. I'll have to be careful with the music later on.

zombies zombies

Nice job, fellow entrant. I'm not sure if this followed the theme, though. The theme was "My FIrst..." and I didn't hear what the first was. There's a lot of mic static and puffing, but that can be fixed with buffing up your recording area. And you need to level out the volume on each of the voices, because there is a fair bit of mic topping in this. Other than that, nice job. Good luck!

powerboiii responds:

my first death by zombie that isn't a zombie but only looks like a zombie

Pet Store Calls Pet Store Calls

Great job, fellow entrant! I liked the plot and the voices, but the audio quality could have been a bit better. Depending on what recording software you use, you could put filters on it to make it sound a bit fuller. Also, there were mic puffs that I heard toward the end. That can be easily fixed with a pop filter or a thin layer of thin fabric placed in front of the mic to absorb the puffs on the p's, b's and such. Good job, and good luck!

elreybon responds:

Thanks for the Review! I'll add some compression to the vocal track of the people who receive calls to try to give it that fuller sound. I'm using a mic screen as well as a wind screen on the mic itself, I just need to work on my plosives ;). Again thanks for the critique!

My First Kill My First Kill

Great job, fellow entrant! I think the voices could have been a bit more different from each other, and the accent could use a bit of work. The quality was nice and clear, so that's a good thing. xD But other than that, it was still nice to hear. Good luck!

I'll Narrate! I'll Narrate!

Great job, fellow entrant! I'd add sound effects (from freesound, or other places that offer copyright-free sound effects) because right now it just sounds kinda stale with just voices. I like the plot, with the characters interacting with the narrator, but I always like plots like that. xD I'd try to find something to make your voice sound a bit...fuller. Right now, it sounds a bit like it was recorded in a box, and the sound is very hollow and kind of has a dull echo. Other than that, this was nice! Good luck!

Plasmarift responds:

Thank you. I may look into the sound effects this weekend. However, I don't know what to do about the recording quality. I don't really know what else I could have done better. This is as good as it gets I guess.

VAC 11 Entry VAC 11 Entry

Great job, fellow entrant! I liked the voices a lot, but they could do to be bit different from each other. I could kind of tell that it was the same person doing a different pitched voice, and that ideally should be avoided in Voice Acting. Nice job, though! Good luck!