Ghost Buds Ghost Buds

Thanks for including me in this, it turned out really well! That ending made me laugh hard, haha.

Fitzpresident responds:

Absolutely, thanks for being in it!

Newgrounds VAC 10 Awards! Newgrounds VAC 10 Awards!

Great work to everyone who won something, and the winners overall! It's well deserved.

This was fun, and well worth the wait.

Congrats!

JaShinYa responds:

Great job copper and congrats on your nomination!

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Damn, this is amazing!

Sadly, during my period of inactivity on NewGrounds, I missed out on such great things as the Axman13's stupidity.

This was genius, and I loved the way it was set up.

Great job!

VAC 11 Entry - chevron VAC 11 Entry - chevron

Great job, fellow entrant! I liked the voices, but I feel like the woman of the couple could have sounded a bit more...Feminine. xD Other than that, great job! Good luck!

chevronrock responds:

Ha, thanks... Tried to channel some Dr. Girlfriend for Mrs Smith... Hearing her voice in Venture Bros cracks me up every time...

Timmy's First Board Game Timmy's First Board Game

Nice job, fellow entrant! I enjoyed this. The voices were great, and the plot was interesting. And wow, it clocks in at exactly 6 minutes. xD Glad you made it in there. Good luck!

VAC 11 - "My First Time" VAC 11 - "My First Time"

Nice job, fellow entrant! I think the plot was a bit predictable and kind of...Well, you went right to the place that most people would go to, and it wasn't bad, but it was very straight forward. The voices were great, and they were varied pretty well. Good luck!